1. The largest national debt in history.
2. Lowering the national credit rating twice in one Presidential term.
3. A military budget greater than the next 10 countries combined.
4. The most military bases around the globe (over 500).
5. The largest prison population per capita in the world.
6. Transforming the smallest and most limited national government ever created into the largest centralized bureaucracy in the least generations ever.
7. Among average performers in public education, despite spending more per student per capita every year.
8. More individuals and corporations dependent on government than contributing to pay for it.
9. One of the least tolerant of civil liberties and individual freedom among the developed nations, despite the sole status as global superpower for democracy, freedom, and justice.
10. A political-disinformation-insolvency-military-corporate-pharmaceutical-technocratic-industrial complex the fascist and communist regimes of history would have envied.